*Expected to ship out Dec 13th*
**Free Shipping to the US and UK! More rates coming soon!**
If you want to print ABS, Nylon, PC and other high-temperature filaments, an enclosure is one of the best upgrades for your machine. The Wham Bam HotBox is a lightweight, easy to assemble solution! Designed to fit the Ender 3, Ender 3 Pro, Ender 2 and many other small 3D printers with enough room for a desk mounted spool holder or tool holder alongside your machine.
The HotBox is made of high-grade Nylon 600D fabric with fire-resistant coating and lined with a metallic heat deflecting internal liner that sandwiches around a strong, lightweight honeycomb insulating structure.
The front panel has a large clear window for maximum visibility and easily lifts up for full access to your printer. There is a velcro retaining strip on top to keep the panel open while working.
The top panel has an access door for spool holder passage and for the vacuum tube, and a built-in thermometer.
- Lightweight semi-rigid construction
- Excellent insulating properties
- Cable exit on the lower back panel
- A large, transparent front window
- Large opening for front access
- Door for pass through top-mounted spool holder
- 2 metal lined filament passage holes, one on top & one on side
- Built-in thermometer
- Passage with cover for user-added aspiration and air filtering
- Folds up flat, easy to store and transport.
Wham Bam will be developing other sizes of the HotBox for other printers. We are also planning other HotBox accessories such as heaters and HEPA filter systems in the near future.
Product size: 580mm wide x 580mm deep x 490mm tall, 22.8” wide x 22.8” deep x 19.3” tall
Product weight: 3.1 kg, 6.8 lbs